Words from Patrick:
WOOT WOOT! I am done by, what time is it? 9:26pm? You mean I get to go to bed early tonight and read some ultimate spiderman? SHWEEET! I am so stoked. So I wonder what Sarah/American BOOOM! is shocked by? Who would yell “Parada!” and make all those men stop shooting to look scared? I promise you will not be disappointed next week.
I am really happy with Panel 2 and 4 this week. Such great shots of our main character.
Ok so here is the news for this week:
- Make sure you RSVP for the American BOOOM! comic book launch party, it’s going to be a blast and there will definitely be awesome things happening there:
- I updated Sarah’s playlist on Spotify. Good stuff. I think I added two tracks by “Sleigh Bells” Badass chick front and a grungy anti-HS loud noise? That definitely sounds like Sarah/American BOOOM!:
- I added a new blog post this week on the Little Fish Blog titled “The Role of the Artist“. Here is a cool image by master painter Alex Grey I featured in the blog:
- Muse is frikkin awesome right? OMG I wanna see them in February so badly.
- If you know of anyone, or if you have an old computer, you want to donate to Little Fish – we are happily taking donations. Email me, Patrick, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out the Android app, as always, to read this comic for free . (SO COOL!)
- last but not least, we have a new Saturday Morning Cartooning Class lined up for this weekend, RSVP with email@example.com to get your spot!
That’s about it for now!
Have a great week!